Saturday, January 17, 2015

Oceans creations of Allah (swt)

Our class room setup for exploring sea creatures. The sensory table is filled with clear water . I provided a few different types of objects to recognize the names . This is to understand  why we have it ? To feel the differences and to interact with their peers .                                            
  At the art table I have decided to provide blue papers and a few different types of sea creations .Most of the children in my class are between the ages of 3 to 4 years old . Using color pencils and tracing it on the papers will not only develop their fine motor skills but but also expand their vocabulary skills .
 


Out science table, my focus was to explore .investigate,compare, and learn about sea creations and their distinct texture . I displayed a few books about sea life, this will encourage children to read and recognize them .                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment